A Level Retakes
Improve your grades on a course designed to fit your specific needs, either online or face-to-face.
Aisha, Greene’s Alumni 2021
‘I came to Greene’s because a friend recommended it to me, he said it was a great place to take / retake your A-Levels. I achieved the marks I was aiming for. I am now studying B.Sc. Chemistry and considering further study in Medicine.’
By redoing A levels you are showing an additional sense of commitment and maturity towards your academic studies. Every year students complete A level retake courses at Greene’s and gain academic depth and performance that they did not think possible a few months previously. Most importantly, by retaking your A levels we will help you be well prepared to succeed at university and in your career.
- Initial academic assessments and study plans
- Complete programme of tutorials for three subjects, either online or face-to-face
- Subject-related seminars and workshops (where appropriate)
- Personal tutor support and guidance, including a formal weekly meeting
- Leadership programme
- Trial examinations four times per year
- University application advice and careers guidance
- Greene’s Online for your timetable and feedback on your progress, accessible to students and parents.
Retake A levels online
The College’s state-of-the-art virtual tutorial rooms combines high-definition video and audio with interactive whiteboards and the ability to record tutorials to review material at a later date. Both the virtual tutorial rooms and our cloud-based online learning management system, Greene’s Online, are available anywhere in the world.